Coaching Consultation Overview
Individual coaching consultations are available as training supplements for Coach Komen’s online and customized training plan runners. To be eligible for a coaching consultation, runners must have already completed and submitted the Runner’s Questionnaire and Waiver of Liability forms.
Coaching consultations function as singular stand-alone appointments that are meant to address specific training questions. Individual runners may only schedule a maximum of 2 consultations per calendar month.
If you have questions about the nature of your training plan, and about whether or not scheduling a coaching consultation would be appropriate, please contact Coach Wilson.
Services Available with a Coaching Consultation
- In-person evaluation of your running performance for a specific speed workout customized by Coach Komen (runners must be within commuting distance to downtown Washington, DC)
- In-person evaluation of your running form and advice for any necessary improvements (runners must be within commuting distance to downtown Washington, DC)
- Phone (or Skype) appointment to discuss training or racing questions
- Development of a specific race strategy plan (for any distance between the 5K and the full marathon) with a phone, email, or Skype consultation to discuss the plan and to address any questions
Coaching Consultation Fee Structure
- $80 per session for in-person speed workout evaluations
- $75 per session for in-person running form evaluations
- $60 per session for phone, email, and Skype appointments, including race strategy plan development and discussion
Scheduling a Coaching Consultation
- Contact Coach Komen by email to express your interest in scheduling a consultation and to indicate the type of consultation and your specific training questions.
- Select the appropriate consultation appointment from the drop-down purchase menu. Then, complete the purchase process.
- Coach Wilson will contact you through your preferred form of communication to arrange for your consultation.